2013年3月23日星期六

Cheap Air Jordan He Got Game 13 2013


Buy He Got Game 13 2013
He Got Game 13 2013
According to the kindergarten teacher said, scenes like this every day will appear. This situation with the ten years ago or even a few years ago compared to children, children now and in self-care ability and get along with people, the worse. Then the child to have what ability? Many people say I am, you really careful ah, really hard to take care of the children. At that time, small children, really need adult care, you want to not careful will not work, not careful mother is taking care of poor children. Moreover, such praise, Buy He Got Game 13S 2013the mother is indeed a kind of encouragement, so as to better care for children. However, as the children grow older, if mothers also as in the past as meticulous care, is not necessarily a good thing, to cultivate children's good self-supporting life ability is taboo.
Now students are compared, the self-care ability and get along with people, the worse. Only one of the reasons for this situation, is the lack of correct guidance of parenting ideas. Segmentation of words, there are mainly two kinds of people, one is my mother. Women are born like taking care of people, especially by children, take care of the children, let them life happiness, do not go to work hard, be good wish every mother, but the Cheap Jordan 13 He Got Game 2013 mother is too hard, always do it, often develop self-care ability is poor, the lack of basic living can force the lazy children. Two is the old man. Now most of the children are the only two generation, parents are busy at work, the majority of children by her grandparents. A characteristic of the old man treated the child is spoiled, and there is no principle, ability is generally poor old man to look after children by themselves.
Others are one family and a child around the turn, and I did not at once, one day to night around two children, if continue to take care of two people is impossible to treat the baby like that, He Got Game 13S 2013 For Sale develop the small small Tao self-care ability in addition to strengthening the cultivation of two human self consciousness and self enthusiasm, also has a special meaning for me, can make me free from the busy childcare work, so as to let the life become efficient, relaxed and happy. Many people ask me, the whole family to watch a child so tired, a person you see two children is how to read? And the child is so lovely. Well, the secret is one of the first from the cultivation of children's self-reliance, the following shall start from the small small Tao day of ordinary life one point one. And this process, two people can also help, for example, you give me socks, I put the shoes to get.
Evening two people also learn to take off clothes, in fact, last year two people have done, but the cold of winter, thick clothes, I need help can. Spring has come, I almost do not have to help two people he can get. Next, two people face and hands, or I use a wet towel to wipe two people, then let two people to have already prepared warm water or Buy Jordan He Got Game 2013 honey water, give the body replenish moisture, when two people drink, I had breakfast on the table, the next two can eat. I felt myself in the house came through to busy did not stop, sometimes I can't remember what the busy. Of course, if enough deft, enough efficiency, I even have time to send an article, the premise is already written, computer bed is opened.
And when the afternoon, two bag I was never the. The small have to mess with me once awkward, crying not to let me get in, Half a year ago, when the small small Tao on the toilet, also like adults accompanied, one day, when they say, "Dad, I shit!" if I get heavy release, Jordan 13 He Got Game For Sale boast a slink away, children are cute, but everything is in need of care and you also pretty people catch. Since then, two people own toilet, not only feel proud, Two people can do, but I always worry that children do not wipe clean, so sometimes, originally, also to help, and then tell the children must be wiped clean. But later, two things happened, let me let two people determined to wipe your own as nice things from all over the world.
A unit of the meeting, I brought two people to the two people, half to pull the smelly, so many people, but the discipline and so strict, I'm out does not look good, and let the children I have been very grateful, I don't want to take the children out under the watchful eyes of the people. general teachers will help to wipe my ass, but once, when sleeping in the evening, Jordan 13 He Got Game For Sale Xiao Tao nodded, I asked, "is the teacher to help you wiping ass?" Xiao Tao nodded again. I usually asked to tidy up the night, such as homework, timely put the books back into the bag, then tell two people, tomorrow morning will not busy packing, can directly go back up."

没有评论:

发表评论